One Identity is a division of Quest company specializing in Identity and Access Management technologies. One Identity has more than 7000 customers worldwide, which makes the company the largest IAM-focused vendor in the world. Last year, One Identity's turnover grew by 28%, which is about 3 times faster than the average growth topics of the IAM industry. One Identity technologies have been on the market for more than 20 years. The company's flagship solution is One Identity Manager (1IM), a platform for monitoring and managing identification and access to systems and unstructured files.
Key advantages of IDM:
- Configuring most of the functionality by configuring in the graphical interface without involving programmers, thereby achieving a high speed of implementation.
- The opportunity to learn the product and develop the solution on one’s own, which eliminates dependence on vendor developers or engineers with unique knowledge.
- Availability of a variety of ready-made connectors to information systems, as well as convenient tools for quick integration by target systems.
- A user-friendly self-service portal built on the principle of an online store.
- Russian language "out of the box".
- Designer of business roles to help build a role model based on existing access rights in information systems.
- Certification and re-certification of access on a periodic basis by resource owners (scheduled or event-based launch).
- Functional analysis and risk management for access to information systems.
- Deep integration with SAP (up to access control (SOD) at the transaction level), certified by SAP connector.
- Open source for the possibility of deep customization.
- A large number of successful projects in the CIS and the world. The opportunity to go to the reference. More than 17 projects in Russia and the CIS.
- We try to make the best TCO on the market among international and Russian solutions.
- A free "pilot" on a test environment – we are ready to prove that we are technology leaders.